Marine Night lights – New Zealand Made Underwater Boat Lights
Built by Kiwis to be glued and screwed to the stern of your boat to produce underwater for the rear of your boat, attract bait fish while night time fishing, or while enjoying a beer gazing at the live TV below your boat.
These fittings are sold in each Green or Blue, Each Come Standard with 5M Cable. Designed for Launches, Trailer Boats, Dock Lights, Pool Lights
Light Fitting Specifications:
- 11.5-30 Volts DC, 20.6 Watts
- Up to 2200 Lumens
- 0.86 Amp Draw @ 24VDC 1.57A @ 12VDC
- 203mm L – 83mm H – 20mm D
- 5M of Tinned Marine Cable Standard – More Cable as Option
- High Quality / Brightness 450+ LED’s
- White Marine Plastic Housing with Marine Potting
- Blue or Green Output
- Made in Mount Maunganui, New Zealand
- Built to Last!
- Install using Thru hull or above water line our fitting includes both
- Glue and Screw into place with Sika 291
- Use top Coats of Propeller Coat or PropSpeed to help resist growth if your boat is kept in water
Please Note Pictures are Of Our Demo Boat (At Night with Short Exposure Seeing is Believing) and Our Product, These were taken in the marina with Low Visibilty Water, Totally Different in clean water.Demo available in Tauranga, used these for over 5 Years on our Demo Boat.
DEMO TAURANGA BRIDGE MARINA E5 7:30PM – 10:30PM Everynight From 1st OCTOBER 2015WE HAVE MOVED TO BRIDGE MARINA E7